CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

THANKS TO MALAYSIA....

Dear Malaysian.....I think we should thanking our goverment whose care about their citizen. Yesterday goverment has cut down our fuel price which affected by today (18.11.2008). For me its a good step for our country since the world oil price is also low.

Malaysian.....today we can get fuel at this price:

* Petrol RON 97 RM 2.00 per liter
* Petrol RON 92 RM 1.90 per liter
* Diesel RM 1.90 per litere to liter

Again here.... I wanna tHanKs Goverment for giving me a chance of using back my car to office. Anyway.....we still have to be ready for anything that might come across our life and uor country.....Royal Malaysian will learnt how to appreciate .......I believe that will happen to everyone of us.

0 comments: